Thursday 6 December 2012

Guaranteed Result For Today


I can guarantee that my selection will not fall at the first as I've not got one!!!!!!!!

Deja Vu yesterday as Kent Street was nicely backed only to make a mistake and unseat Ryan Mania at the first fence to follow on from Brackloon High who did the same thing a couple of weeks ago to continue my run of bad luck. Over the last 30 years I've had runs of bad luck but this is different as it appears to have lasted for most of the year and have never had a consistent run of winners. I don't intend to change my selection criteria as I take comfort from previous years records that it will turn at some stage and the winners will flow on a regular basis again.

The meeting at Wincanton survives but there is no selection.

P&L for 2012 -11.56

No comments:

Post a Comment