Saturday 29 October 2011

Yesterday’s selection Persian Gates was a faller at the 2nd last when just being joined for the lead by eventual winner Fistral Beach. My initial thought was he has probably beaten at the time but having just watch the reply I’m unsure, but the main thing was that his trainer Chris Bealby  tweeted last night ” Persian Gates is fine after his tumble at Wetherby, who can say if he would have won but he still ran a hell of a race”. A very competitive days racing today with two meetings at Ascot and Wetherby and it is a day for watching for me as I have no strong opinions.
P&L at advised prices since 24/8 +9.84

I’m looking forward to a day racing at Carlisle tomorrow. Don’t think I’ve been there for about 5 years so looking to see what the new hurdles course looks like and any other improvements they have made. One or two of the declarations interest me so if the prices are right there should be one or two selections.

No comments:

Post a Comment