Thursday 22 November 2012

Thursday Plot Horse?

Only Market Rasen survives today and initially when I looked there was nothing of appeal, however a more detailed second glance has found one horse of interest in the first race:-

Market Rasen  12.50 Red Jade 1PT WIN@6/5 William Hill.(3RD 5/4F very disappointing effort beaten over a mile from home)
In my initial glance I thought why has Mrs K Burke booked Nick Scholfield to ride Red Jade in this claiming race, the horse is a class above these and would win easily at his best. A more detailed analysis has revealed that the trainer is now Kieran Burke and the new owner is non other than Anthony Knott of Hunt Ball fame who is known to like a tilt at the ring especially when his horse has stones in hand. Whilst I doubt Red Jade is a Hunt Ball I would think he will have enough in hand to win this.

P&L for 2012 -6.86

No comments:

Post a Comment